If you’re playing Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles, getting the Fire Staff can be a tricky and challenging task. To make it easier, our guide offers a comprehensive walkthrough of the Fire Staff Code and how to upgrade it. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to eliminate zombie hordes and upgrade the Fire Staff to Kagutsuchi’s Blood with relative ease.
Remember, the Fire Staff is just one of the four elemental staffs featured in Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles.
Fire Staff Code in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies
In order to craft the Fire Staff in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies, you must collect three parts of the staff and the elemental crystal. Additionally, you need to gather the Gramophone and related records to access the Crazy Place and the lower levels of the Excavation Site.
Lastly, you must collect the elemental Gem and fragments to complete the Fire Staff.
Here’s where you can locate the Fire Staff parts and other items:
- In order to open the reward box next to Generator 6, you must activate it. Inside the box, you will find three different parts.
- Destroy the orange-glowing plane in the sky in the next round, once you open the path to the church. The staff part can be found close to the excavation site, on a walkway between two giant footprints. It will be dropped next to the soul box.
- In order to get the staff part, you must defeat the Panzer Soldat in Round 8.
To access the lower levels of the Excavation Site, head to the floor inside the Site and locate the red record near the church. You may find it between the tank and the upward staircase on some boxes, or it could be on the boxes near Generator 6 or opposite the basin. Once you have the record, you can unlock the lower levels.
Upon entering the Crazy Place, you will notice a pedestal that glows red and contains an Elemental Gem. Collect the Gem and all other necessary items, such as Staff parts, from the Crazy Place.
Once you have obtained all the items, make your way to the Excavation Site and craft the Staff of Fire on the Red Pedestal located on the lowest level of the Site.
Also Read: Five Nights at Freddy’s Characters
How to Upgrading the Fire Staff in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
To build the staff in Origins, you must collect three pieces and various other items. To do this, you’ll have to shoot an orange, glowing plane beat the Panzer on round eight, and power up generator six.
Once you have all the necessary parts and items, go back to the Crazy Place to assemble the staff. With the right materials and a bit of effort, you’ll be able to create a powerful weapon to use in battle.
In this upgrade sequence, the first challenge is to defeat around 30 zombies in a room with four fire cauldrons. Once this is completed, players will move on to the second riddle in the church’s basement. This riddle uses a randomized numbering system, so each player will have a different solution to the puzzle.
- Eleven: When two horizontal circles appear side by side, followed by two vertical circles, coloring in the first horizontal circle and the two vertical circles will cause the second horizontal circle to open.
- Five: One circle with a blue outline and two vertical circles with green outlines are drawn together.
- Nine: Three circles are arranged horizontally, the first one filled in with color, and the last two left open.
- Seven: Two intertwined vertical circles followed by one circle, all filled in with the same color.
- Six: Two filled circles side-by-side, followed by an empty circle.
- Three: Two circles, one filled and one empty, are drawn horizontally.
- Four: Two circles, both horizontal and colored in, sit side by side.
Also Read: Th11 War Base Links COC Maps
We hope you enjoyed learning about Firestaff Code and Upgrade in this post. We covered the complete guide, including how to use the code and how to upgrade your Firestaff. If you have any questions or feedback on the topic, feel free to leave a comment below.